NeuroEquilibrium™ Diagnostic Systems Pvt. Ltd. is an organization that develops diagnostic systems for patients suffering from vertigo, dizziness and imbalance. The company was founded to cater to the large number of people who are affected by balance disorders—about 15% of the general population faces imbalance issues and 5% have this problem in any given year.
NeuroEquilibrium™ Diagnostic Systems Pvt. Ltd. endeavours to provide a comprehensive management of vertigo and balance disorders by carrying out breakthrough innovations in this field. One of the strategies is setting up specialized Advanced Vertigo and Balance Clinics across India, Asia and Africa to treat this huge incidence of vertigo and balance disorder issues through our
- Specialist neurotological team;
- Neurotological evaluation with our suite of world class diagnostic equipment; and
- NeuroEquilibrium™ Assessment Platform: the most advanced vertigo and balance assessment platform in the world developed in collaboration with top neurotologists of India. The comprehensive diagnostic system integrates various diagnostic tests on one platform via cloud technology, and is loaded with unique features that include a comprehensive vertigo and balance evaluation, customized reporting, one-click patient data retrieval, rehabilitation and patient monitoring module, making it India’s first robust diagnostic system that helps doctors to diagnose and treat vertigo cases easily across continents.
The brand strongly supports the ‘Make in India’ initiative and, in line with this, has developed four cutting-edge patented diagnostic equipments for the diagnosis of vertigo:
- Video Nystagmography (VNG) - This investigation evaluates the vestibulo ocular reflex (VOR), which is an important part of the vestibular system to maintain balance. It also evaluates the oculomotor system which is responsible for gaze stabilization and fixation.
- Subjective Visual Vertical (SVV) - This investigation evaluates the otolith system which is responsible for perception of verticality and assesses chronic dizziness and otolith disorders.
- Craniocorpography (CCG) - This investigation evaluates the vestibulospinal reflex, which is responsible for maintenance of balance during gait testing.
- Dynamic Visual Acuity (DVA) - This is an investigation to assess the ability of the patient to maintain the image on the fovea during head movement
The company’s vision is to set up more than a hundred vertigo diagnosis and treatment clinics across India and in SE Asia and Africa in collaboration with leading ENT and neurology clinics with an aim to address the needs of one million vertigo patients by 2021 and 5 million in the next 10 years.